In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
• Owner: CM GROUP
• CIF: B-63983878
• Address: Paseo de Gracia, 59 2nd 1st, 08007 Barcelona
• Contact: Phone. 93 228 78 60 – 655 86 08 08
• Email: email@example.com
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of ……, Volume …………., Folio ………… .. and Sheet ………………
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of queries, the blog or those that are related in the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions of current legislation in each moment of Data Protection (Regulation UE 2016/679 for data protection) and development regulations, as well as in Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services to the information society and electronic commerce.
According with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood as “any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals".
CM GROUP complies with the requirements established in the current legislation on Protection of Personal Data and development regulations.
1.- Information and purpose
• Only the personal data to which CM GROUP will have access will be those that the User voluntarily provides.
• It is necessary that the User knows that to access some services offered through the Web and social networks will be requested data of personal character and the completion of forms whose fields are obligatory of such so that the omission of any of them may lead to the impossibility of us being able to satisfy your request or not being able to access or use these services and contents, unless the form contains details of voluntary completion.
o Provide requested services and information, which will be in the area of communication among others for:
o Provide the services and information requested, which in the area of consulting and training among others will be for:
o Be able to conduct surveys and process claims and complaints according to the existing quality standards.
o Inform about the company, the news of the sector and communicate any information that may be of interest to the services, courses, training promoted by the entity through any technical means available (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email , mobile, whatsapp .. and any others).
o Perform the selection of management personnel upon receiving a resume.
• Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), We inform that your data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity through telephone, regular postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
• We inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, fulfillment and control of the existing relationship with you regarding the service contracted with CM GROUP or in the cases in which it is authorized by a standard with the law and, in particular, when one of the following assumptions occurs: a) The treatment or assignment is aimed at satisfying a legitimate interest of the data controller or the assignee protected by said norm; b) The treatment or the transfer of the data are necessary so that the person responsible for the treatment fulfills a duty imposed by said norm.
The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood as rendered through the marking of the corresponding boxes provided for this purpose on our website.
Likewise, when the User provides their personal data using the contact e-mail that may appear on the Website, they are expressly authorizing CM GROUP to process their Personal Data in order to attend to their requests for services.
The acceptance by the user of the processing of the personal data by CM GROUP as well as receiving commercial communications by electronic means in a standardized form, will always have the character of revocable without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
3.- Data Quality
The web user and the recipient of services provided will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the information provided, CM GROUP acting in good faith as a mere provider of the service.
Therefore, it is important that the data provided are true, truthful and lawful, CM GROUP reserves the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false information, without prejudice to the possibility of initiating legal actions, pledging to inform of the changes that your personal data may suffer, in order for CM GROUP to have them updated at all times.
4.- Data protection policy
CM GROUP keeps personal data provided as long as necessary for the duration of the business relationship or the service provided and for commercial or marketing purposes while not showing its opposition, deletion or limitation.
In any case, to determine the data retention periods, the company considers the local laws, the contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of the clients. In the moment in which you exercise your right of suppression, opposition, corresponding limitation or when we consider that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, we will proceed in the event that it is possible to eliminate or destroy it safely unless it is necessary to conserve it by establishing some legal provision in which case we will inform you and keep them locked.
5.- Protection and security
In regards to protection and security, we inform you that your data will be treated with the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection that is legally required to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access authorized and the theft of the data that the User facilitates through the Web Site, and that will be treated with the due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
6.- Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally you are informed that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation / suppression, opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting CM GROUP Passeig de Gràcia, 59 2nd 1st, 08007 Barcelona Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 93 228 78 60 – 655 86 08 08 and that in the event that you have suffered any type of interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option of submitting a claim to the competent authority , the Data Protection Agency.